Your Privacy, Our Policy
The provision of quality health care requires a doctor - patient relationship of trust and confidentiality. Consistent with commitment to quality care, this practice has developed a policy to protect our patient's privacy in compliance with privacy legislation.
Our policy informs you:
- That we need your consent to collect information about you
- Why we need to collect your information
- How your information will be used by us to whom we may need to disclose it
- That you may request access to the information we hold about you
- That you may discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information
Code of Ethics
The doctors aim to maintain the highest professional standards at all times and adhere closely to the Australian Medical Association's code of ethics. A copy of this is available on request. If you are unhappy with any expect of the care you receive from the practice, we are keen to know about it. Please feel free to talk to your doctor or the practice manager about your concerns or you may wish to contact the Health Services Commissioner, 30th Floor, 570 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000 or phone 03 8601 5222 or 1800 136 066.